Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flying Dog Brewery Tour

Ugh I'm the worst.  Meant to make this post timely, had the greatest of intentions but then....FAIL.

Because of this I'm going to keep things short.

The Bethesda crew here organized a trip up to the Flying Dog Brewery in Frederick, MD some weeks ago.  I've been on a number of brewery trips in my time, Dogfish, Fullers, DC Brau, Dogfish.  Ok so not that many but of those this was the most enjoyable.  The tour guide was just a beer bro and wanted everyone to have a good time.  There was ample sampling during the tour and more than ample sampling afterwards in their kickass tasting room.  Here are some photo highlights (as usual all credit to Alexa):


Our slightly punk slightly hipster and thorougly awesome tour guide.  Kyle I think?


Mmm.  Huge brewing vessels.  I like this pic. 


Inventory!  Flying Dog also reaches capacity by contract brewing other beers.

Industrial revolution.

Me climbing on top of a huge stack of pallets after the tour changed locations.

The beautiful tap lineup in the tasting room.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos man!!! I have never been on a "brewery tour", but I would love to be able to do it someday.

    Cheers,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete